Remember the very first text messages we sent each other? Post-it note selfies! It took me about 10 minutes to make sure I took a good one, good thing I texted you first! When you responded with your own post-it note selfie, that was officially the very first time you slayed me. We did some serious communicating.. on all mediums! I can’t believe it’s already been a year. It’s so strange how quickly it went, but when I look back… we did some serious hustling! To name a few of our finest adventures:
- Furnishing our apartment, making it rain in New York City!
- Shout out to Ikea and their magical chicken fingers.
- Remember staring through the diamond window every day while Beekman was still being built?
- Vertigo! Ahhh!
- Doing touristy things..adventuring to the top of the Freedom Tower to see all of NYC in it’s glory, yes please!
- PIZZA, I still can’t believe how many times we got Wanted.
- Starting our own traditions!
- “Year boxes”
- Christmas Advent Calendar!
- Themed Wreaths!
- MATT AND KIM!!!!
- Finding our “go to” restaurants.
- Also, our “go to” Seemless options!
- August “Gus” Anastasio-Kwok
- I’m still recovering, it feels like I’m dreaming. HOW LUCKY DID WE GET?
The list goes on and on!
I just wanted to say: thank you so much..for everything that you do. No words can express the feelings I get after I open my eyes and the first thing I see in the morning is you laying next to me. I love our life, my heart is so full. I’m so lucky to have such an amazing partner, you inspire me. I love you so much.